true cabaret style theatre with exceptionally comfortable seating
Flexible seating capacity, from a very comfortable 132 to a cozy 162
Tiered seating so there is no bad seat in the house
Drop down large movie screen with 6.5K Laser projector
Well appointed bar with a great beer and wine menu
Superior LED stage lighting as well as traditional lighting instruments
Off street parking with more than enough space for the house
Exceptionally comfortable seating
412 1/2 E DOUGLAS WICHITA KANSAS 67202
10AM TO 5PM - MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
12PM TO 4PM - SATURDAY
PERFORMANCE & EVENT HOURS:
Hours vary per event, please click on event in calendar for information
Facility Rental during business hours, M-Sat: $250 per hour*
Facility Rental on a non-show night: $300 per hour*
House and Show on a non-show night: $3,550
House and Show on a show night: $4,750
- Our menu changes per season and for special events. Please check out our menu page more details.
- Dining option may be included in your Facility Rental or Event.
- Drink specials can included and can be selected from our drink menu. Amount charged to final bill at the end of the event will comply with Kansas Liquor Laws.
Roxy’s Downtown takes pride in our venue and our staff. All prices in House and Show include all service staff. Facility Rental has access to staff according to need and priced accordingly. Those prices are dependent upon party size and need and will be assessed and provided in planning period.
All serving ware is available for rent if you provide your own caterer. Prices of service ware is available upon request.
- Reservations need to be made far enough in advance to secure space
- A deposit of 50% is required at time of reservation
- Final number of event attendees and remaining payment balance (adjusted for any changes in party numbers) is due 1 week before scheduled event if number of guests are less than 50, 2 weeks before event if numbers are greater than 50.
Any cancellation of a private party before 2 weeks of event will result in losing of deposit (50% of total amount due).
Any cancellation of a private party within 2 weeks of event will result in patron being responsible for total amount due if the event falls on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday Evening or Sunday afternoon or evening. If event falls on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, or is scheduled during the day M-Sat, patron will be responsible for 75% of total amount due.
* 2 hour minimum for event rental, this does not include set up and break down. Set up and break down time will be included in final time charged beyond the event total time based upon the time needed. Staff rates available upon request and need.
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE